Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't usually have ICQ open. Its my backup when MSN fails.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I've never used MSN. Gawd, anything but MSN.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• All my friends had it when I got online, so there wasn't much choice. When I find out who got it first...
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• That's the spirit.

Comment

• Thread jack alert

hey get back o ntopic, we need a nickname poll please
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• SG{3}
              not sure which side i like, it's a bit mean *supresses a growl* to say i should have gotten over it, but the other one sounds faintly patronising...
              POLL!
              I'll get round to it... *thinks "can they see the nose extending?"*
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• *thinks, "Yes"*

POLL!

Comment

• Btw SG{3}, will you keep that Avatar or not?
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• DaShi didn't even have the decency to spam these threads in the correct order to hold the order Now this needs to get floated to the top again.

Comment

• And everyone ignored my joke too...

Comment

• Joke?

Comment

• SG{3}
                            look out paris, a group of rowdy 15 year olds hit town in oh, 9 and 1/2 hours time, so see you peeps when i get back, Paris, yey!
                            poll, how do you do a poll?
                            anyhoo, do not go off topic too far while I'm out the country and not properly chaperoning activities...
                            wow, new smilie! :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:
                            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Page loading time up to SG{3}'s post - 2 seconds
                              Page loading time including SG{3}'s post - 2 minutes...

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                                And everyone ignored my joke too...
                                I noticed your joke, chuck

Paris, what is going on in Paris?
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X